Book Your Driving Lesson Right Here
How Many Lessons Do I Need?
You can expect to book around 9 lessons if you have never driven before. If you have existing driving experience, you may need less than 9 lessons. Sometimes 4, sometimes 6, etc. It all depends on where you are at with your skill level. See below for a more in-depth look.
If you want to use our vehicle for your road test, simply book a lesson for one hour prior to your road test appointment time. For example, if you’re road is at 3:45PM, book us for 2:45PM so we have 45-minutes to warm up before your test. Please note: In order to use our vehicle for your road test, you need to have had at least one lesson with us prior to the date of your road test.
You’ll need around 4 lessons if you’re almost ready for the road test…
- Great for those getting lots of family or co-ed practice but need to fine-tune their skills.
- Will cover many of the skills mentioned below.
You’ll need around 6 lessons if you’re solidifying your skills…
- Great for those needing a few more lessons to solidify their skills.
- Will cover all the skills mentioned below.
- Final lesson can be a Mock Road Test.
You’ll need around 9 Lessons if you’re just starting out…
Great for those wanting to learn it right from the beginning.
- We will cover all the skills mentioned below.
- Mock Road Test
- Review of skills and habits.
- Final Lesson can be used on the day of your Road Test as a mini warm-up lesson + vehicle use for Road Test.
What You Will Learn During Your Driving Lessons
We focus on teaching you these important skills:
Operation of Safety Devices
Mirrors and Blind Spots
Space Cushion and Following Distance
Lane of Least Resistance
2-Point and 3-Point Turns, Cul de Sac
Stall Park Forward and Reverse
Road Test Evaluation
Rear Crash Avoidance
4 Way Stops
Point of No Return
As you can see, it takes a lot to become a safe driver. We try to incorporate as many of these skills into each one our lessons as possible. However, for a more thorough learning, be sure to enroll in our complete (nine-lesson) course.