I hope you’re having an awesome day. My name is Shayan. I am the owner of Zula Driving School. As a licensed driving school instructor here in British Columbia, I enjoy teaching others how to drive. Nothing is as rewarding to me as helping other reach their goals. When I can help someone grow from not knowing anything about a vehicle, to being able to safely navigate rush-hour driving, I feel grateful to be part of that journey with student. My background is in Electrical Engineering, so I like to see how things work, and I am fascinated with the way individuals learn new concepts. Since the first year of university, I have taught math and physics to others. Many of those concepts are relevant to everyday driving situations so I incorporate them into the lessons. I also understand that each person is different and therefore learns differently.
Here are a few things about me that I bet you didn’t know:
- I can help you in English or Farsi.
- I am the owner and operator of Zula Driving School.
- I am a licensed GLP-Practical Driving Instructor.
- I was trained by one of the best driving schools in town Drivewise in 2016 and had to take tests set out by ICBC under the BC Motor Vehicle Act in order to ensure that I meet and exceed the teaching standards required to competently teach you to become safe and confident driver on the road.
- I love driving. I got my driver’s licence as soon as I could. I’ve been driving for 15 years.
- My favourite car manufacturer is Tesla.
- If I am not working or teaching then I’m playing tennis, or out on a hike.
If you’re ready to become a safe and confident driver then I can help you along the way. I hope to see you soon!