I hope you’re having an awesome day. My name is Shayan, I am the owner of Zula Driving School. As a licensed driving school instructor here in British Columbia, I enjoy teaching others how to drive. Nothing is as rewarding to me as helping other reach their goals. When I can help someone grow from not knowing anything about a vehicle, to being able to safely navigate rush-hour driving, I feel grateful to be part of that journey with student. My background is in Electrical Engineering, so I like to see how things work, and I am fascinated with the way individuals learn new concepts. Since the first year of university, I have taught math and physics to others. Many of those concepts are relevant to everyday driving situations so I incorporate them into the lessons. I also understand that each person is different and therefore learns differently.
Here are a few things about me that I bet you didn’t know:
- I can help you in English or Farsi.
- I am the owner and operator of Zula Driving School.
- I am a licensed GLP-Practical Driving Instructor.
- I was trained by one of the best driving schools in town Drivewise in 2016 and had to take tests set out by ICBC under the BC Motor Vehicle Act in order to ensure that I meet and exceed the teaching standards required to competently teach you to become safe and confident driver on the road.
- I love driving. I got my driver’s licence as soon as I could. I’ve been driving for 15 years.
- I’ve have owned over 20 different types of cars. My favourite car manufacturer is Tesla.
- If I am not working or teaching then I’m playing tennis, or out on a hike.
If you’re ready to become a safe and confident driver then I can help you along the way. I hope to see you soon!
Hi my name is Waseem and just like Shayan, I received my training from DriveWise. I am a licenced driving instructor under the BC MVA. I enjoy like helping people from different walks of life achieve their goals. Whether you are new to Canada and want to get familiarized with the rules of the road here, or you’ve turned 16 and just got your L, I can help you. Nothing is more rewarding to me than when I see a big smile on my student’s faces when they hear from the road test examiner that they’ve passed. It never gets old! I can help you in Punjabi, Urdu, Hindi, and of course English. I live happily with my family in Victoria, and look forward to being able to help you on become a great driver.
What are you waiting for?
By hey enough about us! Before you go though, we want to let know about a very useful video course that we’ve created to help drivers become the best that they can be. How you ask? Well, we’ve a year’s worth of driving footage into a condensed an amazing learning experience. How would like to know how to avoid being bullied on the road by other road user. How would like to know whether or not you’re in the right or wrong when someone honks for you while you’re waiting at an intersection to make a left turn? Well, we cover to this things in detail and hundred of other scenarios. If you drive or planning on driving, you owe it to yourself to know these things. We’ll see you in the course!